Accessibility for Patients
Do you have a disability, impairment or sensory loss? If so the Carnon Downs Surgery Team are here to help...
The surgery works to ensure that patients and service users, and their carers and parents, can access and understand the information they are given. We want to get better at communicating with our patients. We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you. If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
We want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read. We want to know if you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate. We want to know if we can support you to lipread or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
We have a:
- Patient Information available in alternative formats
- Interpretation Services including British Sign Language
- Accessible Consultation Rooms & Examination Couches
- High Backed & Raised Waiting Room Chairs (when waiting room reinstated - currently unavailable due to building work)
- Surgery Website which is able to be translated
Should you require any assistance please contact reception directly